vissla Charcoal 2 7 Seas 4- 3 Full Chest Zip Wetsuit
Made for cold water: 51 – 58° F / 11 – 14° C
– WARMTH & STRETCH
– Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
– 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
– Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
– Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco- friendly, anti- fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco- friendly water- based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
– Tailored fit – anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
– URABLE & WATERTIGHT
– Chest- zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
– Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
– Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
– Easy access secure key cord
– Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
– Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
– Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
– Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
– Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
– 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
– 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
– Most Importantly Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.